Super Size Me {Wall Stencil}

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I think I love it.

The only think I'm not loving is the fact that it was impossible for them to hang the two black and white photographs on the same area of the pattern. It's really throwing things off for me. I would have left out the guy on the right. Fred's chair is kind of creepy in a cool way.
And who would have paired those lampshades with those crossbones?
From the photographer, I'm guessing this is in New England and I love anyone who would do this in New England. We need more risk-taker-designers up here.

What do we think?


Stephanie February 1, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

Are you thinking for your green room? Because I think that would be amazing with this stenciled in white. I agree though, skipping the pictures or maybe just very small pictures that would fit in the center of each stencil.

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design February 1, 2011 at 11:41 AM the oversized stencil but not really understanding the art placement :)

Emily February 1, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

LOVE this and totally agree with you on the frame positions. That would irk me. Loving your posts lately Stephanie! And that master wall...awesome :) want to come visit and help me with one??

Naomi @ Design Manifest February 1, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

it's interesting. I think I would have done smaller art. Or not art at all.

I agree with you about risk takers. In Philadelphia there are a few, but my area is pretty conservative :(

Caitlin at the Desert Domicile February 1, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

I love the stencil but I agree with you, I don't love the art placement. I do love the skull pillow but I'm not a fan of the lampshades. The hermes throw is nice though :)

Jenny February 1, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

I love that stencil, amazing! I totally agree about the picture, I want it to be symetrical.

Vicky @ Pearl District February 1, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

Wow! That's sooo beautiful!!! What an inspiration! I don't think pictures shouldn't be there at all!! It's so beautiful! Thank you for posting this! Such an inspiration!!!

Cristina February 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

Swoon! That stencil is to-die-for. Thanks for sharing!

P.S. I mentioned you on my blog today. Just spreading a little blog-love. :)

Cristina from

Taliaferro January 7, 2013 at 11:58 PM  

There is a continuing and growing need for medical assistants and health care worker across the county. As the need for these workers increases, so do their expected salary ranges. According to recent studies, health care and medical assisting are among the fastest growing career paths in the world. This is due in large part to the shortage of qualified medical assistants available to fill the much needed positions. For those interested in this career path, they will find a wide range of salaries, benefits and positions to apply for. - How many days per week is overtime expected? It is also important to dress properly. A lot of people times people are sporting his customary so that unnecessarily of which any interview panel member earns that a destructive first impression. In case you have numerous suspicions in your gown, enhancement your good outfit. Additionally it is necessary in order to personable. The public weart must seem generally life of all party, but present some sort of interview panel member that you're a constructive person that's responsible. Nobody wants returning to employment interview that adverse aka combative person. Too in order to ace your primary occupation meet with, observe often the exceeding tips. Judicial Review - Legal Salaries Medical transcription jobs, medical billing and coding jobs, etc. are some of the medical jobs that can be pursued either from home, or from the medical practitioner's clinic or hospital. All these jobs require a certain amount of job specific training which you should bring about from superb achievement institutes. intuition you, these jobs finish not belong to the shooting match of median data entry type jobs.Survey Programs and produce Paid ProgramsThough a few of these programs can be classified for run-of-the-mill data entry jobs, it is principal that you skip this option. The reason is, there are tons and tons of fake job ploys and work at home scams belonging to this particular passel of Internet jobs.Therefore, locating a genuine job of this type usually takes a party of time and energy, which in the end is not worth the effort. Email forwarding is probably the biggest further the oldest of email scams, so I strongly draw that you stay away from all such phony jobs besides moneymaking conspiracies. A common adventure that largely relatives make is that they overpass about offline message entry based work at home jobs. qualified do exist a vast character of offline data entry opportunities which you can avail of, by doing a little bit of tour and homework. Scouring the local newspapers will succour you to get an theory of the various agencies and companies in your hamlet which outsource offline data entry jobs. As I get done off, I leave you with this paltry bit of grim reaper advice. When it comes to dossier entry jobs from home, always remember, the more enticing the offer, the more fake it is booked to be atTyping At Home Work jobs career without any cost -Data Entry Jobs From Home.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP