The Nursery: Chapter 4

>> Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am working on a nursery today for a new client, which is so exciting. But it of course got me thinking about the long list of things I need to do for my own nursery. So just a quick update.

Don't you love this kitchen?
So clean and fresh, with those amazing green pendants.

I think I'm going to DIY something similar for Baby Sabbe's room.
Orange because the rug from Chapter 3 had to go back. I ordered it, it arrived, I rolled it out, and it looked like constructions workers had walked all over it. It's also been a huge hassle to return. Do not buy that rug.

But it's already been replaced with this one. Cover your ears, but I'm usually not a big animal print lover and I know I have friends and clients who are laughing at me for buying this rug, because they know my opposition, but I love it. I never said never.
And here are a couple more things I am on the hunt for.
9 more weeks! tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock and I just took on two new projects! exciting times.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP