A December Day Trip to NYC

>> Monday, December 6, 2010


meredith December 6, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
meredith December 6, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

love your striped top! may i ask where you found it?

Stephanie Sabbe December 6, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Forever 21. That's where pregnant 29 year olds are supposed to shop right?

Emily December 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

you are the cutest pregnant woman! what fun in NY...love the pics. miss my boston blog family :(

Saara @ GEORGE Interior Design December 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

you look adorable! wish I could stroll around NYC this time of year

Stephanie December 6, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Great photos! Everything looks so magical. That one with the mp3 player is cute :)

The Abercrombies December 6, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Your little baby bump is so cute!

Honeybee Ministries December 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

i love that you two take so many cute mini-trips. you've inspired me to start trying to sprinkle a bunch throughout next year with austin. looks like so much fun! and you look totally cute preggers!

pve design December 6, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

I love your images of MY city! I love seeing it through your eyes of a pregnant Mama!
You look amazing.

Lili December 6, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

So fun! Don't you love resting stuff on your belly! That's one of the things about being prego I miss most! And you are too funny about forever 21. I love that that's how most stuff is made these days. I think I baught for "prego" tops the whole time I was prego.

Laura Trevey December 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Great pics... I love ice skating at Rockefeller Center!

Christine December 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

beautiful pictures, glad you had fun! xoxox

Kristin December 6, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

What gorgeous pics! And you are totally glowing!

diana kang December 6, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

really cool pictures!


Full House December 7, 2010 at 1:57 AM  

Those pictures are so beautiful. Actually they make me want to hop on a plane right now to enjoy the magic of NYC.

I am smiling @ your comment about pregnant 29 year olds shopping @ Forever 21. I said that same thing when I was pregnant except I was even a couple years older.

Bethany Dirksen December 7, 2010 at 4:38 AM  

I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and thought I would say hello! I looked through a few of your posts and love your style. I just recently moved from Boston and am missing it! I went to NYC for Thanksgiving last year and walked on that old rail way park you have photos of. Really cool!

I'm a blogger as well, about the world of art, but my history is in interior design and fashion. I love to hear what people are saying! Hope we get to see more of each other in the future. I am kind of looking for some interior design bloggers to do some blog collaboration projects with. Let me know if you would be interested!


The Zhush December 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

WOW! Love these photos...you are so cute and it looks like you had the very best time!

paula December 7, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

how fun is this! you are adorable.

Marianne - Style For Living December 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Love the images of NYC! I'd love to take a trip there during this time of year. Maybe next year!

Esther December 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Great photos! Almost makes me want to brave the cold in NYC. Almost but not quite :-)

Anonymous,  December 8, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

great pics. you and that belly are precious:)

Jenn December 17, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Don't you LOVE NYC during the holidays?! And isn't the High Line SOOO cool?! You're looking great girlfriend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP