Dear Santa

>> Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This future mama wants this.
big time.
Did I ever tell ya'll Amy Butler and I are BFFs? Not really, but she did email me this summer after I wrote this post, pretty much made my summer. She has been a re-occurring topic on this blog since it's beginnings.


Lili December 1, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

I think Sarah has this book. Hope Santa grants your wissh! =)

Emily December 2, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

oh my gosh, you are going to make the cutest things for the little one! I have a feeling santa will be good to you this year! Hope all is well and you're feeling fabulous!

Green Bag Lady Teresa December 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM  


I heart Amy Butler too. She sponsors my green bag project. In fact, I'm doing a freebie for 5 bags made from her fabric right now.

Would you like a bag? I'm happy to send you an Amy Butler one.

greenbagladyteresa (at) gmail (dot) com


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP