Hostess with the Mostess

>> Monday, June 30, 2008

I am hosting Bunko at my house this Wednesday. I'm no Bunko fanatic, I do it mostly for the chit chat and wine...and the food...and the occasional gift, which I have not won in a very long time. Anyhow, I was trying to think of something fun I could give this time and a little light bulb went off in my head from my list of "If I can find the time" projects....hostess aprons! I love cute aprons. My mom got me one for Christmas last year and it totally makes my kitchen experience. Not suprising see that one of my favorite things about working is getting up and deciding what I'll wear that day. I probably should not admit that. And I just got a mental image of Clueless circa 1990-something, but it's amazing what a new shirt or new pair of shoes can do to help get you motivated for a Monday morning. So here are my aprons. Super easy project!...I have to give most of the credit to Amy Butler, the fabric designer. Without her wonderful designs they would be nothing but a piece of fabric hanging by a string.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP