Wisteria Wish List

>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We are currently in the process of re-vamping our living room. It's a great space, but very oddly shaped and I am having the hardest time figuring out exactly what pieces of furniture I want and where I want them. By the way, those IKEA chairs went back. There was no amount of IKEA hacking that would have made them look nice.
I was browsing through the Wisteria site yesterday and found a few pieces that I would love to come into our house.

I have zero Moroccan influence in my house, but I'm thinking I may need to add a little.


Geb July 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

I LOVE every single one of these pieces!

Nichole@40daysof July 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

I've been lusting over the X stools and the sofa. No where to put the sofa in my house, but there's hope for the stools. :) Did you see that they have a sale starting soon?

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss July 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

I think I want to incorporate some black and white into my next house.

Belly July 28, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

That dresser has been on my dream wish list for months... Love Wisteria.

MyLittleHappyPlace July 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

I knoooow! I was perusing the catalog last night, too, and thinking I could do some serious damage - were budget not an issue!

Emily July 28, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

love EVERY single piece. i am starting to love this look. it reminds me of when i studied in spain and had all the moroccan influences around me. i'm saying it now. it's the next big thing!

Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage July 28, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

We have a Wisteria outlet here, but I haven't been in a while. I'm going to try my luck and see of a few of these are there. Wish me luck?

Cristin @ Simplified Bee July 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

love all those pieces too... the dresser and ottoman are gorgeous!

love your blog too.

Jen of Made By Girl August 4, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

I love Wisteria....oh and that sofa...super cute. I wonder if after a few years it would look dated or not though?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP