She's Your Lobster!

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do ya'll remember the episode of Friends where Phoebe talks about Ross and Rachel being each other's lobsters? Well every time I see lobsters, which is quite often in New England, I hear Phoebe saying "he's her lobster!" I thought of it again after completing this little set for a friend who recently had a baby.

And I forgot to show you some of the fabulous bags my BCAE class completed a couple of weeks ago.
If you would like to make this project and a ruffle apron, my next class starts Saturday!! 
Sign up today!


Lauren July 14, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

I love the lobster set! "Sew" cute! And the bags are awsome! I wish I lived closer...I would definitely sign up for a class...or many!

Design Esquire July 14, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

The lobster set is the cutest! I bet your friend is thrilled. Also, thanks for showcasing our bags! I am so glad that I took your class.

Catherine July 14, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

adorable. I like the first handbag best. :)

Jenn Wade July 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

That episode was on last night! Well, an episode of flashbacks, and they showed that part :) Gotta love my Friends. Cute set, too!

Chic Geek July 14, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

haha oh my gosh I love that episode!
What an adorable gift! You're so talented!

kthappy76 July 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

oh my goodness, love that lobster onesie...

Trish July 14, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

I love me some lobstah! Wish I lived in Beantown so I could take your class. I'm thinking a hobo out of cream linen with yellow perfect for summer.

Laura Mattal July 14, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Love the lobster set, and the bags! And I do want to take your class, but unfortunately I can't this time around. Please keep us posted on future sessions!

LindsB July 14, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon but when I do I want a set like this. This New England girl is in love with the lobster :)

Rebecca July 14, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

All these crafty things are so pretty!

Oh, I love that episiode of Friends :) One of the best lines ever!

freesparrow July 14, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Love the bib and Lobster onesie! I am going to try that as an easy sewing project sometime!

Deliciously Organized July 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Can you save me a set of those? ADORABLE. Have you had a Maine Lobster yet? Love your classes bags!

Lili July 19, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

Love the new bags and El and I LOVE her new bib and burp cloth! The colors are GREAT! Thank you so much for thinking of us!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss July 22, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Um, how did I miss this? I was just telling my mom about the precious gift you sent Collins and she said that was on her blog! I said- I didn't see it! We LOVE it... love it. Will send you a pic ASAP!

Haylee December 4, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

K that lobster set is the cutest thing ever! Great job. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP