Painted Floor Galore

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

Painting floors would be a last resort for me. Whether it be wood or concrete, I love good, old, weathered floors. Tile would be the exception in my love for old, hardsurface flooring. New tile is almost always better. There is nothing charming about old grout. And I am also still not convinced that a painted tile floor can win the battle against a stiletto heel.

Mr. Sabbe and I's former home in Memphis had a wood floor in the sun room that had been painted burnt orange. That floor was also not so charming. We painted it a chocolate brown and it really made the room feel 100% better. If I had the patience, I would have done something fun like this...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP