The Modern Murphy

>> Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So one of the many things that excites me about the project I am currently working on is the super modern, super awesome murphy bed we are using in the guestroom/ office. My client has a nice size apartment, but does not want to have a bed compromise space in her second bedroom for the occasional overnight guest. But she does have overnight guests. So in the beginning of the project I suggested a murphy bed. I honestly didn't think we would find anything we loved without going custom, but I was wrong. Check out the modern murphy beds I found at Resource Furniture.

There are also sofa options for tiny apartments.
This is the one we picked.
And if Mr. Sabbe and I ever have kids in the city, this one was amazing.
They are so well designed, standing less than 12" off the wall, and super easy to pull up and down. The furniture is made it Italy, so lead times are a bit long, but I think it's going to be well worth the wait.

p.s. Leslie won the random drawing for the pillow. Thanks everyone for entering and thanks CSN for hosting!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP