The Great Outdoors

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This week I am playing super catch up with my current projects, while also gearing up for a camping trip this weekend in the Adirondacks. So I am going to be a little bit of a lazy blogger and just share with you exactly what I am working on right now.

This morning my client and I have been going through several outdoor seating options for her terrace. She lives on the 11th and 12th floors of a really great mid rise in Tribeca, so we are working hard to make this space a very natural extension of her interior spaces. Here are some current options...


This last one is our current fave, using this canopy bed. We have already purchased a bar set for the middle. Which seating option would you pick?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP