Guest Writer p2 - Man Cave

>> Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stephanie had asked me to comment on my take on the "Man Cave".  A big TV, large sofa, pool table, bar, etc.  All of those things sound nice, but I would definitely rather have my "Man Cave" be the Great Outdoors.  I have had little luck finding examples which  blend this nicely but I found a home on dwell.com which could definitely provide the framework for what I would like my "Man Cave" to be one day.

Stephanie and our future daughter

Room for a grill

I am sure you could fit a 40" TV next to that fireplace

I do like to cook

Unfortunately not much of a "Man Cave", but I think sitting in a basement with sports paraphanealia all over the walls is not quite my cup of tea.  I would rather be at Neyland Stadium, on the golf course, hiking the Franconia Ridge, or sitting on on any beach with my beautiful wife.

P.S. Stephanie comes home tomorrow.

6 comments:

Design Esquire May 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

I like your idea of a man cave much better than the standard one!

The deck on that house is gorgeous - I love how the outside and inside are integrated so well throughout the home. Thanks for guest posting with Stephanie was away!

Virginia May 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

I think you and my husband have a lot in common! =) Nice picks for your "man cave!"

Lili May 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Oooh I like this one!and I agree a 40" TV would fit by the fire place.

carlee May 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Bryan, that was the seriously the cutest post ever. As my mom would say, "you're a keeper".

I love your take on the man cave. I hope you and Chris have fun today. I'm sure I'm going to hear all about how you both scored under 65...

Excited for Stephanie to come home!

Stephanie Sabbe May 4, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

WHAT this is your mancave!? Where are the drink holders and mini fridges?

PatrickPDK May 8, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

I'm just a random person whose wife reads your blog, but if you sent me 26 images for each alphabet I could make this website in 30 minutes...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP