Guest Blogger 2: Linds

>> Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Next we have my sweet friend Linds from Everything LEB. Linds is my one of my true New Englander friends. She says "wicked." I joke with my husband that the funniest thing is when Carlee, Linds, and I get together and you hear ya'll, wicked, and knarly all in the same conversation. Linds recently became engaged and I can't wait to see what she comes up with for her wedding.

Thanks for sharing Linds!
______________________________________

Room photo from 1stdibs

Wedding photos from:  The Knot, weddingpaperdivas.com, Style me Pretty, Jenny Yoo, Perfect Moment Florist, Matthew Robbins Design, Wedding dress by Kenneth Pool, flowerstommyluke.combridalbuds.comshenoadiamonds.com, and via Anna Whitford blog. 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP