Wanted: Cute Apartment

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010

Calling all local blogger friends!!
Do you have a super cute unit in your Back Bay or South End building that just opened up? Or do you live in a super cute apartment that you will be moving out of in the next couple of months? 
The Sabbes are looking for a new crib, this one's leaking.
 Email me with any leads: stephanie(dot)sabbe(at)gmail 
Note: I can work my magic on half way descent apartments too. Apartment hunting in this town is not my fave.


domestikatedlife April 5, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

I'm looking for a new Boston apartment too!

Why is it so hard to find an awesome building with exposed brick and vintage molding, a parking spot, updated kitchen, and laundry in the apartment??

Too much to ask?

Jenn April 5, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Oh no! After all your hard work to turn it into the gorgeous place it is. Must be so frustrating!

Apartment hunting too in Turin and everything in our budget is awful, post WWII crap.

On that note, good luck!

Mary Chaney April 5, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

My brother-in-law might be buying a condo in Cambridge and moving out of their apt in Cambridge. Is that too far for you?

Emily April 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

oh so you are moving?? stressful and exciting at the same time. although i always feel a move helps me get organized all over again. love starting anew!
happy monday!

Blueprint Bliss April 6, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

Good luck. I hope you find just waht you are looking for!

Anonymous,  April 6, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

You may choose your house plan from 100,New Drafting CAD Site gives away over 100 House plans for free.

You can go and them at http://www.sdsplans.com

Deliciously Organized April 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

I'll keep my eyes and ears OPEN!

l.alden April 12, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Just moved to Boston from VA! I love my new apartment, but no laundry in the unit. Its so hard to get used to after years of parking, laundry, etc so convenient.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP