The Cape

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

On Friday someone asked me what I was going to do this weekend and my response was leave the city. I didn't know where I was going, but I was pleased to come home and find that Mr. Sabbe had the same plans. And so together, we escaped to the Cape. It was a Patty Griffin style Heavenly Day.


Lauren April 5, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Looks sooo lovely! The candy store is calling my name! :)

Rebecca April 6, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

Ohh it's so beautiful. I bet it was refreshing to escape from the city...

Emily @ GEORGE Interior Design April 6, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

Gorrrgeouus photography. Your photos make me want to return to the East Coast asap. Also, thanks!...that image of the bookshelves built into the stairs just inspired me with what to do for my own!

Blueprint Bliss April 6, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Love your photos! Looks like a great time.

LindsB April 6, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Looks like you two had some much needed bonding time- what a great weekend for the Cape too, it was BEAUTIFUL out!

paula April 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

oh, how i miss the cape!

Emily April 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Mm, I want some of that candy! Looks like you had fun! I used to live on the Cape and it's such a great place!

sarah, flourish design + style April 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

j.e.a.l.o.u.s - what a lovely weekend! xo

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime April 6, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Nice escape- gorgeous photos and it was the PERFECT weekend! :) Can't wait for my first Cape trip- my friend's fam has a house... I hope it's soon!

Jessica April 7, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

love your photos. love Patty G.

Juliet April 8, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

How delightful! Patty Griffin might be my favorite artist. Just found out she's playing in town on my birthday...Oh Heavenly Day, indeed!

Deliciously Organized April 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Gorgeous shots! I don't see any of the golf course..hehe.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP