Found My Fairy

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

 

She is going to be embarrassed that I am doing this, but after my post last week about the mysterious Real Simple magazine deliveries, my dear, dear friend Ashley mentions in a conversation this weekend, "oh yeah, I'm the one who sent you the magazine, it was for Christmas" How sweet is she!? Over dinner last night Mr. Sabbe said, "man, that was so thoughtful of Ashley....that's better than anything I can think of."
I miss Ashley. We used to have slumber parties when our husbands would be on call. When the boys matched, they moved to Jackson, MS and we moved to Boston.  But we have big plans to be next door neighbors one day, and even bigger plans to arrange our children to marry one another.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP