Sunday!

>> Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am so happy it's Sunday. Sunday is a tie for my favorite day of the week.

I just checked my email and wanted to share this with you guys before I forget. My friend and former Pastor, John Bryson, has been working over the past couple of years on  a video series to help prepare Christian teens to take on the college world. John worked in college ministry for over 11 years and really understands the varying types of struggles teens can go through during these very formidable years. If you have a teen I would highly recommend checking it out. It's called College Ready.
On a completely unrelated note, I plan on staring at Mr. Sabbe all day long. We both have the day off and have not seen one another awake since last Sunday.

Staring at him is nothing new.  I stared at him two weeks ago on the T. I told him I was just trying to get inside his brain. He's a very smart man.
I think I more so got into his glasses. But then again, I'm pretty sure his brain was saying...woman, leave me alone and put away the camera.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP