The Rug Company

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

I have spent many, many hours of my career looking at carpet. Grant it, a great deal of that carpet was commercial {which is a whole other beast}. But whether I was looking for a corporate, hospitality, or residential client, the one thing I am always on the look out for is great texture. The Rug Company website makes my heart skip a beat, no joke.
Look at this high/low texture! You want to touch it through your computer screen don't you? That means it's good stuff.

Besides their awesome rugs, their website is amazing. The room scenes will definitely be showing up in some future inspiration boards for clients of mine.






Best news...they are opening a Boston showroom!
Get excited!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP