The Rug Company

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

I have spent many, many hours of my career looking at carpet. Grant it, a great deal of that carpet was commercial {which is a whole other beast}. But whether I was looking for a corporate, hospitality, or residential client, the one thing I am always on the look out for is great texture. The Rug Company website makes my heart skip a beat, no joke.
Look at this high/low texture! You want to touch it through your computer screen don't you? That means it's good stuff.

Besides their awesome rugs, their website is amazing. The room scenes will definitely be showing up in some future inspiration boards for clients of mine.

Best news...they are opening a Boston showroom!
Get excited!


Design Esquire March 29, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Wow - these rugs are gorgeous - especially the first and last ones.

Devon March 29, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

The blue walls and the floral paintings tickle my heart. They are perfectly lovely.

LindsB March 29, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

They make me want to grab a pillow and take a nap- they look that comfortable.

And when you go to the showroom I want to be your guest- aka your tag along friend :)

AB HOME Interiors March 29, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

This is why I love blogging! I always stumble onto something great and fabulous. Thanks for the intro, I love rugs and find good ones hard to find!

paula March 29, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

I would love the last rug for my sons room, of course its all a bit out of my price range. I can dream though.

Deliciously Organized March 29, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I get to go too Linds. shotgun.

Slumber Designs March 29, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Girl, this post made me drool!! This has to be one of your best! Love it, Love it, Love it.

My Owl Barn March 30, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Love them all! My favorite is the first and the third one.

ceo March 31, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

I love the turqouise room..... Its amazing... great post.. Thank you...

You Are My Fave March 31, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

I've been looking for an area rug for a while now and wish I could afford something from the Rug Company. Although it would look a little out of place next to my banana chair and ugly $15 TV stand.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP