Come and Sew With Me!

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

This week has been exhausting. I have worked past 9 pm every night (still working with an architecture firm outside the city). And since we're operating on opposite schedules, I forgot what Mr. Sabbe looks like (just kidding).  But I wanted to let everyone know that the BCAE is offering 25% off all classes if you sign up in March. So go and sign up for my sewing classes. I'm scheduled for three. The first is the Sewing for Babies Class, then an Apron class, and then Sewing for Beginners. Something for everyone!

Here is the flier I posted around South End and Beacon Hill last weekend.
Ahhh, last Saturday...sunny, shopping, and coffee. And this Saturday you ask?'s gray, it's snowing, and I'll be cranking away on a set of construction documents that are due by 5pm tomorrow night. What a difference a week can make! Have a great weekend!


Design Esquire March 26, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Your classes sound like so much fun. I think I'm going to take the beginner sewers one - let me check with my husband about those weekends first. Thanks for posting about these classes!

High-Heeled Foot in the door March 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Oh what fun. I so wish I was in the Boston area so I could take one.

I've been behind on my blog reading so I just saw your exciting news. Congrats on your new business. It's so exciting!!! Love your site. It looks great!

Rebecca March 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Sounds like fun! I'd love to take the class but I don't have a baby to make cute things for ;) But seriously, I don't know of any classes like this in London! It's such a great idea. If there was a sewing class near me to learn to make a simple skirt and dress I'd definitely take it. My art college does some short courses but they cost crazy amounts of money, like £500 for only a few sessions.

Design Esquire March 26, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

I just registered! I'm really looking foward to the class (and finally meeting you!).

Annelise March 26, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

You're a busy lady!

I really want to take your sewing for beginners class, but might have to be away one or two weekends in June. Hopefully I'll have nowhere to be and can sign up for your class.

Kelly March 27, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

I may be partial, but am thinking the top pic on the flier may get some extra students to sign up;) Love you!

Lauren March 27, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Oh, if I lived closer, I would SO sign up for a baby sew class! I have a lovely Viking machine that I self taught on. :)

Lili March 28, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Have fun finishing those docs and I sure do wish I could take some of your classes. Oh well maybe one day.

Stephanie Sabbe March 28, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Kelly! I probably should have asked you and Liz before I posted your sweet babies all over Boston:) But if those sweet faces don't get people in my class nothing will.

Emily March 28, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

Oh I may have to sign up for that beginner class! Sounds like you are busy but doing well and I'm glad you got some time with the hubby!

I'm sooo behind on my blogs. So happy to hear about your new Biz! it's so well deserved!

LindsB March 29, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

ahhh, why do I have to be busy during these times! I want to take one of your classes!! Then again I might just bring over multiple bottles of wine to your house and get you to teach me your skills while we gossip and watch trashy tv :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP