>> Monday, March 29, 2010

Today I worked from home and had a little down time to add a few things to my website. I have a feeling the ole' website is going to be a little here a little there due to my crazy schedule these days.  But I wanted to show you guys just a few examples of what my design process looks like in case you've been thinking ... I would like to work with a designer on my new space but not quite sure how the process goes. Go to the site and click process. And to be honest, it varies with each client. So if you have any specific questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

Today I had my first client meeting since establishing Sabbe Interior Design:)

On a completely unrelated note, as my time wraps up here, I sure am going to miss these guys.

I made everyone these for Valentines Day. And this past Saturday, in the midst of a crazy deadline, we found time for a much needed 'stache shot. The lack of co-workers is going to be my least favorite part about starting my own business. I'm thinking of setting up some small business owner work dates. Any takers!? Please note, the occasional mustache will be required.


LindsB March 29, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Best design website! love everything you have, it makes it all easy and the decision to hire you is totally a no-brainer. If people dont hire you they are dumb- you are the best!

Deliciously Organized March 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Are you sure you want to leave that place? Off to check out the updated site...xoxo

Lauren March 29, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Wow, girl! Your design website is amazing! Congratulations! So, I'm feeling WAY inferior Ms. Professional Designer, BUT do know that I am such a fan! Great work! And your first home was adorable! LOVE IT!

jeanine March 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Man, I missed super fun Saturday and I still have my mustache!!! {not that I would have let you take a picture of me or anything} I was not allowed to speak on Sunday, as usual :)

You know I'm up for the work on your own support group meetings anytime.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime March 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

I am going to see the updated site! :) With all this rain, those mustaches must make everyone smile too!

Rebecca March 30, 2010 at 3:31 AM  

I love your website. It is so slick and easy to navigate! The Process section is so interesting and I love your sketch. Do you use sketch up (or other software) to generate the perspective then trace over, or do you calculate it on paper? I want to learn!!

In my course there isn't any focus on learning to draw perspective views. I tend to trace over sketch up, and also use physical models and collage over in photoshop. I wish I lived in America and I could come and watch you busy at work at learn :)

Blueprint Bliss March 30, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Everything is looking great!

Lunch with friends/other designers is a must when working for yourself. My 85 pound furry co-worker only gives so much company!

paula March 30, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

how fun! I made these too.

Lili March 31, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Haha this makes me wantto start my own business! =)

Laura Mattal April 1, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Hi Stephanie,

I'm relatively new to reading your blog. Your new website is so absolutely gorgeous that I had to comment! Your bungalow looks like such a sweet, comfy, inspiring place to live. (And that fireplace screen--YOWZA! Amazing.)

Good luck with your new practice!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP