Process

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

Today I worked from home and had a little down time to add a few things to my website. I have a feeling the ole' website is going to be a little here a little there due to my crazy schedule these days.  But I wanted to show you guys just a few examples of what my design process looks like in case you've been thinking ... I would like to work with a designer on my new space but not quite sure how the process goes. Go to the site and click process. And to be honest, it varies with each client. So if you have any specific questions, feel free to shoot me an email.


Today I had my first client meeting since establishing Sabbe Interior Design:)

On a completely unrelated note, as my time wraps up here, I sure am going to miss these guys.

I made everyone these for Valentines Day. And this past Saturday, in the midst of a crazy deadline, we found time for a much needed 'stache shot. The lack of co-workers is going to be my least favorite part about starting my own business. I'm thinking of setting up some small business owner work dates. Any takers!? Please note, the occasional mustache will be required.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP