Let's Cut a Rug

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A couple of weeks ago Jenny did a post on some of her favorite Overstock finds. In that post she brought my attention to some fantastic rugs, with some even more fantastic price tags, that can be found on Overstock. From traditional, to transitional, outdoor/indoor, modern, for children, and most around $200, here are some of my favorites.

And if I were having a little boy anytime soon, this one would be on it's way to my house for sure.


Jo March 10, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

so glad to see you back. i hope you and your family are healing...as much as you can.
and the rugs are fantastic!

Design Esquire March 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

I love the Sunshine rug! The name alone sold me on it.

Jenny March 10, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Love these! Glad you are back, I missed you, and have been praying for you and your family.

Blueprint Bliss March 10, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Love the rug round up. I'm headed over to Overstock right now. It's been a couple of weeks since I looked--- and still haven't found one for Baby C's room...

LindsB March 10, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

I'll cut a rug with you any day- I bet you are a maniac on the dance floor!

Oh, and I'll take the chains rug please- it would be pretty in the BF's office makeover...that he has yet to let me do, but that's another story :)

Ruth March 10, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Love these! Too much!

alicia harrison March 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

i love the first one! Still preying for you and your mom. Been thinking about you. So glad to see you blogging again.

paula March 10, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

love these! now to check out the links...

Jaime March 10, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Red circles and yellow flowers- awesome! :)

Andrea March 10, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Such divine taste darling - insert a kiss on each cheek (European style) here - I love your style!

Hanni March 11, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Stephanie, Overstock rugs are a best kept secret. I ordered that geo rug for my dining room, but it didn't fit in my small space. Augh, oh well, I have to be happy with my FABULOUS morrocan dhurry rug from Overstock instead.

Haven and Home March 16, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Must have sunshine and black links!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP