Hotel Monaco and Grand Canal, Venice

>> Thursday, March 25, 2010

I love mixing old and new. I think Hotel Monaco and Grand Canal in Venice is a wonderful example of how much drama can be added to a space by mixing it up a bit.

Mr. Sabbe and I went to Venice in what seems like a million years ago. (2004) Although we didn't stay in any fancy hotels. We were backpackers. And you will see by my extra wild, curly hair, luxuries such as blow dryers and flat irons were not a part of our trip. most. fun. summer. ever
Thank God for flat irons.


Design Esquire March 25, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

That is the coolest elevator bank I have ever seen!

I love the photos too - it looks like you guys had a blast. (I didn't blow dry or flat iron my crazy curly hair today - so my hair looks like your pictures!)

Rebecca March 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Wow that place is amazing, especially the first image!

kendi March 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

I echo the flat iron comment...all my spain pics were the same way...curly fro mess!

upcydown March 25, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

LOVE the picture of the boats in the canal with you in the corner. I like the curly hair look on you. Kind of like a modern grown up Annie : )

LindsB March 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

I love your curly hair!! you look so pretty.

And I agree I really love that hotel- I say we take a trip to see it again in person :)

Hänni March 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Your crazy hair is amazing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP