>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

As much as I love modern interiors, I will always love toile. My first major, adult sewing project was a toile duvet cover for my college apartment. It was wonky and uneven, but I loved that duvet cover.
Maybe it's the southerner in me, but toile will always be on my love list.


Jenny January 28, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

I love toile as well!! A great classic!!

sanctifyingsarah January 28, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

omg, I literally just finished covering a glass table with toile because I don't like the glass because I can see all of my hubbie's electronic components. I love toile too!

Jess January 28, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

I love the toile in that bathroom! Do you know of other toile patterns that are interesting and a little bit different like that?

LindsB January 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

I did not see on itty bitty bit of toile in your house, it misses you

Andrea January 29, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Oh, is she telling on you? Tsk tsk! I love that the little picture of you in your Hamburgler outfit (way fun and cute) in front of some toile art pops up! A-dor-able!

Rebecca January 29, 2010 at 3:58 AM  

So classic and stylish.

I like what you're doing with your 3 column layout. I changed mine a while ago but I don't have anything to put in the columns so feel tempted to change it back to 2. Argh- I know how to waste time!!

Stephanie Sabbe January 29, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Linds, I have 700 sf. I can't have it all. And in a 2 room house, you kind of have to pick one thing and run with it:)And for the record, I think toile would look nice on the wall with my deer head

Deliciously Organized January 29, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

I like it a lot in a powder room, just like this photo. Perfectly placed.

Jaime January 29, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

I adore toile- perfect bathroom! :)

Juliet January 29, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

I love those faucet handles!

wise craft January 30, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

you took the words right out of my mouth- is it the Southern in us that make us love toile so much??

Megan February 4, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Toile will always have a place in my heart.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP