The Collage Pendant

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We are looking at using Louis Poulsen's Collage Pendant in the project I am currently working on.
I looooove it. A decorative fixture that produces both light and shadow = amazing in my book.


Andrea January 19, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I don't know if I've posted before on your blog. I just wanted to say - THANK YOU - for posting this. These are EXACTLY what I was looking for. Love your style, love your taste, love your design eye. (My friend is also an interior designer and gave me the designer vs decorator soap box a few years ago!) Sending bloggy love from Alaska!

Andrea January 19, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

BTW, are these open to general public to buy...?

Andrea January 19, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Ugh! Three posts - now you hear from me for sure. I found a place in AK which sells them. Thank you SO much!

Rebecca January 20, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

I loooove. The pattern the light makes on the ceiling in the first photo is so pretty!

Dale January 20, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

This pendant is a great choice. It makes a statement without being too in your face. Soft and delicate, it's that perfect finishing touch.

Show us pictures of the completed project when it's done!

Deliciously Organized January 21, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Oh I'm totally loving these. I want them over my tiny island in my kitchen. In my dreams..

MyLittleHappyPlace January 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Those pendants are gorgeous! Like a little lace petticoat!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP