Notes on a Project

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

 I'm pretty in love with the Design Therapy blog and was excited to see one of Brad Ford's projects featured in the latest addition of Lonny. Great job Brad!
On a side note, I would like to say thank Lonny for being born. I'm in love with you too.


LindsB January 20, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Love those notes, thats totally something I do to my tearsheets. I really like the font they used too- so cute!

Rebecca January 21, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

I love it!! The living room shots are my fav. Your notes are cute too :) Wow, I had a look at Lonny magazine and it's great - so cool that it's available online.

Lili January 21, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

He he I completely love when you do this! I feel like I'm sitting in a room with you. Reminds me of our downtown lunch dates! Miss those!

Oh wuestion: I am working on a small blog makeover and wanted to know where you found the "I'M Reading" on the left sifde of your page?

Blueprint Bliss January 21, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Love the notes!! And I love Lonny, too.

Deliciously Organized January 21, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I loved this home when I saw it in Lonny. I'm glad you posted about it. I love Lonny, but I forget to go back for inspiration. Thanks for the reminder. I liked seeing your notes :)

paula January 21, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

His home is quite lovely. Love all the details.

Anonymous,  February 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM  

I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard for his web page, since here every stuff is quality based data.
my page - kitchen and bathroom design

Anonymous,  February 15, 2013 at 1:27 AM  

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! present here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

My web-site

Anonymous,  February 21, 2013 at 8:24 AM  

From the glаsѕ blowing mаnufactuгing
fаcіlity that is continue tο in procеdure, to a reside bakery іn which you can
bake уour personal goodies, runnіng faгms that you cаn chеcκ out and feed the animаls, and functioning pottery mills.
Thiѕ Florida сamping aгea iѕ moѕt suitable fοr a family members on a spenԁіng plan merelу because it is reaѕοnably pricеd foг
the Orlandο spасe and neveгthеless іt is clοѕe to all the сhief attractions like Disneу.

* Chinese pizza: High unbaked pizzа ԁough with hoіsin sauce, slicеԁ eсo-fгiendly peppегs and onions, and sаuteeԁ
shitake mushrοοmѕ.

Fеel free tο νіsit mу wеbpаge - flppp.Org

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP