Messenger Bag {take 2}

>> Saturday, December 5, 2009

Here is the second bag I said I would post last week. One week late...not so bad. I like this one better because I gave it an adjustable strap. It's made from a piece of Designtex fabric that my friend Cherie had ordered to show a client for a big hospitality project she designed. Sometimes the benefits of being a designer who also likes to sew are fantastic.
Why are there only lights on the bottom half of my tree? Oh, because the other 6 boxes I grabbed are on white cords....grrrr....Do you like the trim job? Four days ago the limbs spanned over that little chair to the right. The whole situation was hilariously Griswold.
 
 
Zoe is hoping Santa can find her in Boston.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP