Amansara Resort

>> Thursday, December 17, 2009

In May, Mr. Sabbe will have a vacation week. We are both very much looking forward to May. In anticipation, we have been throwing out ideas about where we should go or what we should do. I was thumbing through an old Interior Design magazine last weekend and came across the Amansara Resort in Siem Reip, Cambodia. Wouldn't this be nice? I am drawn to pretty interiors like a moth to a flame.


 
 
 
Images
Now, typically our vacations revolve around an 8 hour drive to the fine state of Florida and a free weeks stay at one of our best friend's condo. But I had a world traveling friend point out to me, after her two week vacation in Thailand, that some of the Asian countries are the last places left on earth where you actually get more for the dollar. I did a little research and 1 Cambodian Riel (KHR) = 0.0002366 US Dollar (USD). I don't know how much things cost in Cambodia, but that looks like a pretty good conversion rate to me.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP