DIYs + Deals

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

The follwing are in my "to make" file...
Liz at Say Yes to Hoboken has a great tutorial for a shirt very similar to this one from J.Crew.


This appears to be the same technique, but the ruffles are sewn in a swirly pattern instead of straight around the collar.
 
And if I knew how to sew a coat....


I will attempt to add a similar wide ruffle to a cardigan or maybe an old blazer.
Cute skirt. Again, same technique.

Little Birdie Secrets has posted several different flowers to use in making headband like this.

And these get my wheels turning about how I could jazz up some $2.00 gloves from Target.
 
And, a couple of non-crafts... the photo below is a hat from Anthropologie. Target has the same hat for $14. I bought one Saturday for my Halloween costume and plan to wear it all winter.
 
And in case you haven't heard, Target has a great knock off version of the Frye Harness boot AND they are finally back in stock on their website. There is a pair in route to my house as we speak.

What are your favorite DIYs you've seen around the blogosphere lately? What about deals? I've had a big itch to craft the past couple of days. Probably because I am back in the workin' world and have no time for anything...except maybe a little online shopping.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP