Neoparies

>> Tuesday, November 3, 2009


This week I had to rack my brain to think of what this material, that I have been infatuated with for the past 3 years, was called. Neoparies is a crystalized glass product and I love it. It can be used on the exterior or interior. It very, very durable, stain resistant, and has a super high sheen. I personally dream of using it on my own kitchen counter one day. I think it's around $50/sf, which is where most baseline granites start.

Ooooh, maybe paired with a backsplash of one of these Ann Sacks tiles.








Ann Sacks tiles are my Manolos. I can dream, tell other people how gorgeous they are, but they're never going to be mine.

12 comments:

Lauren November 4, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Oh, so pretty! I love the backsplash tiles too...fab taste!

Design Esquire November 4, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

I love them together. This would be stunning!

Blueprint Bliss November 4, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

I'm right there with you with the Ann Sacks! Love it.

carlee November 4, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

I'm dreaming with you on the tiles! And I didn't know much about this material until now...thanks for introducing me to it!

lorenabr November 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

They look really great. :)

LindsB November 4, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

umm, can you come and do my kitchen now!!! It is in need of a MAJOR makeover- the nasty black and white tile countertops are just not cutting it anymore. The second tiles down would be lovely.

Jaime November 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Pretty- the 3rd tile is my fave!

kendi November 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jud and Bevin Nave November 4, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

let me know when you need those glass mosaic tiles....i can hook you up!

Kristin November 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

OMG, that first tile. To have a backsplash made out of that. SWOON!

pve design November 7, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Love this, I am adding it to my file for my dream kitchen.
pve

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP