The Hamburglar

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009

This year I was the Hamburglar. I wanted to rob a McDonalds. Unfortunately, the night didn't get that crazy. I was a big hit on the T. Mr. Sabbe was McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy. He even got to work all night in a real hospital. I considered robbing the hospital of my husband as well.

Note our little friend in the background. Uncle Buck dressed up like Burt Reynold.


Haven and Home November 1, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Love your costume but I really love Burt!!!!

LindsB November 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Seriously such a great costume!!! I love the last one, very fancy!

Lauren November 1, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Such a creative costume! So pretty too! Love the Burt Reynolds look! Ha!

Sarah :) November 2, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

You're so creative. I love you costume!

Blueprint Bliss November 2, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Too cute. My husband was dressed up as McDreamy as well! And worked all night....

Kelly November 2, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Love you costume and Burt, too! Isn't your hubs McDreamy everyday?:)

carlee November 2, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

You are so creative, love your costume and Burt is hilarious! Don't take his costume down, I need to see it in person! haha

Amy Ogles November 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

You are too cute! I love it.

Kristin November 2, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

That is such a FABULOUS costume idea!

annelise November 2, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

that last pic is the best

Stephanie Sabbe November 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Yes, Kelly, he is:( He had to work on Halloween. Had he not, he would have been a happy meal for sure.

Laura@JourneyChic November 3, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

I looooove this costume!! So cute!

Lili November 3, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Stephanie you are tooooo funny! I honestly don't know where you come up with your ideas, but they are always AWESOME!!! JUNO last year and this year the Hamburglar... Where do you get this stuff? Priceless!

Design Esquire November 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

This is awesome! I love Uncle Buck too. Sorry, I'm just catching up on some posts.

kendi November 4, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

OMG - so sorry I didn't stick around to see this in person. SOOO cute! would never believe you came up with it that morning :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP