November = Moustache Season

>> Saturday, November 7, 2009

If I were not a lady, I would be growing me one of these bad boys asap. It's getting cold here.

And yes, we have matching poufy jackets. Don't you hate them? I do.
I feel like a 1990's rapper.
But in these parts, they are a necessary evil.


Lili November 8, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

He he! You guys are too cute. Matching puffy winter coats! =) It's cold here too!

LindsB November 9, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

I rock the puffy coat too! Its not my fav but when its below 0 with a wind chill factor of -10, its nice to have on.

anne November 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

A word of advice from a fellow southerner: don't wear the the puffy jackets too early. Otherwise you are in trouble when it really does get cold. My rule of thumb is that I can only wear the puffy coat when the high is 32 or below.

Stephanie Sabbe November 9, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

my friend millie who moved to Chicago a couple of years ago told me the same thing...I had a weak moment Friday night.

Anna November 10, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

A most excellent post. Love the 'stash.

Haven and Home November 15, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

I am laughing out loud, so funny!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP