Meet Jared, Julia, and Beacon

>> Sunday, November 29, 2009

We were fortunate enough to have the sweetest couple, Jared and Julia, move into the apartment below us earlier this Fall. A few weeks after their arrival, they welcomed Baby Beacon to their family. Julia asked me if I could take a few family pics for their holiday card this year. How could I refuse. Look at that face!


Rene November 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Weims are my absolute favorite breed. My co-editor, Mattie Gray happens to be one. Thanks for sharing! What a gorgeous family.

LindsB November 30, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

So so so cute! I wish I had a puppy to take pictures with.

Off to go beg the BF for a dog like this one :)

Jaime November 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Such cute photos of that family! LOVE her jacket!

Sara W December 1, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

So cute!!! Love those dogs. Well, I love all dogs...

Deliciously Organized December 2, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Wow, you took some beautiful shots! I would be at their house all the time to hang with that pup. So cute.

LindsB December 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

I sent this post to the BF and begged for a dog. I told him I want cute Christmas cards like these :)

Lili December 4, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

I LOVE how they look like old men even when they are puppies... The Weims not the people... Hehe!!! =) I just want to dress them up in old man stuff and put glasses on their noses and pipes in their mouths!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP