Crisp and Cozy

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

Here are more images I gathered for the house I worked on this summer. I love this house. It's modern, but I also think it is very warm, which many modern houses are not. I love all of the clean, crisp lines. And I LOVE this front door. Look at that detail!



 The dining table is made of structural steel and poured concrete. You can see the profile of the beam in this next shot. Isn't that cool? I think Mr. Sabbe would love this table. His first career was in Civil Engineering.




 
 
 
I cannot remember where I found this house {so bad} If you happen to know, give me a heads up so I can give credit where credit is due.
P.S. We just cut the net off of our Christmas tree. It is HUGE! and our living room is not! Have you ever pruned a Christmas tree? I think I may need to.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP