Crisp and Cozy

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

Here are more images I gathered for the house I worked on this summer. I love this house. It's modern, but I also think it is very warm, which many modern houses are not. I love all of the clean, crisp lines. And I LOVE this front door. Look at that detail!



 The dining table is made of structural steel and poured concrete. You can see the profile of the beam in this next shot. Isn't that cool? I think Mr. Sabbe would love this table. His first career was in Civil Engineering.




 
 
 
I cannot remember where I found this house {so bad} If you happen to know, give me a heads up so I can give credit where credit is due.
P.S. We just cut the net off of our Christmas tree. It is HUGE! and our living room is not! Have you ever pruned a Christmas tree? I think I may need to.

9 comments:

LindsB November 30, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Umm, the view from the bedroom is out of control, I would wake up having an O if I got to see that every morning :)

Lauren December 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Beautiful! I could wake up to that view every day! I love that the outdoors comes inside.

Jaime December 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Wow that house is gorgeous- love the bedroom view, all the windows, and the stacked fireplace logs.

Lucky you! :)

Emily December 1, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

That door...and the VIEW are incredible. What great inspiration!!
Hope all is well!

Kristin December 2, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

That home is incredible! I would love to cozy up next to that gorgeous fireplace!

Stephanie Sabbe December 2, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Sara Waynick! I actually posted something you like:)

Deliciously Organized December 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

All of the windows are unreal and that table is hot. Love it.

Can't wait to see your tree!

Lili December 4, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

Can't wait to see tree pics oh and that place looks "WOW" and "WARM" all at the same time. I think I'c need a few more soft things like throws and pillows and kitty cats of course! =).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP