Beam Me Up

>> Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lighting is my favorite design


Deliciously Organized November 23, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Wow, I bet a lot of work went into all that lighting! Thanks for pointing it out.

I do have to make one comment, the room that got the award, looks like a yoga studio, but there is not one thing calming about that color. Maybe it wasn't their intention for it to be a yoga room, but the mats look set up that way. Do you agree? I don't know...maybe it was set up for the shot...the lights on the ceiling though are awesome.

Jaime November 23, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Cool- I love the first room.

LindsB November 23, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I really love the lighting in the yoga studio, it would be fun to do some yoga in there. I disagree with the two of you, I think yoga would be great in there. I do the hot yoga, so I want something to make me feel amazing and powerful.

Dallas Shaw November 24, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

the one with all f the different colors- is it on front of a louis v storefront? looks familiar...

Stephanie Sabbe November 24, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

I think it's the LV store on 5th ave in NYC

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP