A Home in the Woods

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This past summer I did some freelance work for the owner of the last firm I worked for. He is building a 4 bedroom mountain home in Arkansas. Owning a 100 person architecture firm, I was both honored and nervous that he asked me to help him on this very personal project. Here are some favorites from the imagery I put together to get us started. He is an architect and a fly fisherman. He wanted the space to reflect both.



 
 
 
  

 


 

The styles obviously vary quite a bit from image to image. I LOVE working with clients who can see past the specifics of a photograph. In other words, I like bits and pieces of each of these spaces, but my final design would look not attempt to copy any of them. Interior photography is meant for inspiration, not duplication...what fun would that be?...unless you are a set designer.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP