Separation Anxiety

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

I made this bag almost 2 weeks ago with the intent of putting it in my already negleted Etsy shop.{concept} Two weeks ago! But everyday I pass it and I have to restrain myself from putting my wallet inside and carrying it around town. What to do, what to do??


Lili October 8, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Make another and sell the first! It is SUPER cute!!!

P.S. I love you door handles! They are like the ones in the house I grew up in in Mid Town.

LindsB October 8, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Keep it and make another!! Its so cute, I love it. Its like a well loved tweed jacket with those elbow pads.

So if I bring the wine over one night will you teach me how to make those- they are beautiful!

Emily October 9, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Oh I would throw the wallet and keys in there and head out! You did such a wonderful job. Keep this one and make more!

Casey October 9, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

I want that! but, since you made it, you should keep it for yourself.

Design Esquire October 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

You should keep it - definitely too cute to give away.

I would LOVE to get some sewing pointers from you. I'm just starting out and am in awe of that bag!

Kristin October 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

I say make another, too. It is very cute.

Blueprint Bliss October 10, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Put your wallet it in... I would have to!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP