New Additions

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We've had some new additions to the Sabbe household over the past week. I bought the cutest navy blue ruffle pillows to sit in our little wooden chairs.

I have been wanting to make a pair of ruffle pillows for months, but when I found these for $7.99 a piece, I decided I would scratch that project off my list.


And this guys has finally made it to his new home. Doesn't he look happy?



No, you're right, he doesn't. Zoe's been sniffing him out all day. He'll feel right at home once I get him mounted on the wall.



Does anyone know where I can find navy blue contact paper in the $5-$10/roll range? I've been searching the web with no luck. I'm still feeling like it's a go with my jumbo chevron idea.

14 comments:

Lili October 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

OH My goodness!!! I am blog catching up today so expect a bunch of comments from me...

I seriously can't believe you have a deer head in your living room!!!

Lili October 7, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

P.S. - Ohh and ps I love the pillows
P.S.S. - He needs a name!!!

Emily October 7, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

I think the deer head needs a name too! Can't wait to see how it looks on the wall. Love the pillows....I think ruffles are so in! crazy cool!

LindsB October 7, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

love that pillow- when I saw it at first I thought you made it. You need to teach me how to do that ruffle business, I love the look. Maybe I'll make myself a ruffle butt onsies?

Love the deer, what is his name already?

Jenna October 7, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

oh lovely pillow! Yes, do name the deer! :)

Deliciously Organized October 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Total score on the pillows! Can't wait to see that deer in it's place!

Haven and Home October 7, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Uhhhh...so I am WAY behind on my blog reading. I could NOT LOVE your header any more than I do. AMAZING!!!!

Blueprint Bliss October 7, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Marianne just texted me and told me to check out your new blog header. We are both LOVING it. Love the pillows. Can't wait to see the deer head!

Design Esquire October 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Great find with the pillow! And I completely agree with everyone else, you need to name the deer!

Laura@JourneyChic October 8, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Where did you find the pillow? Love it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP