New Additions

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We've had some new additions to the Sabbe household over the past week. I bought the cutest navy blue ruffle pillows to sit in our little wooden chairs.

I have been wanting to make a pair of ruffle pillows for months, but when I found these for $7.99 a piece, I decided I would scratch that project off my list.


And this guys has finally made it to his new home. Doesn't he look happy?



No, you're right, he doesn't. Zoe's been sniffing him out all day. He'll feel right at home once I get him mounted on the wall.



Does anyone know where I can find navy blue contact paper in the $5-$10/roll range? I've been searching the web with no luck. I'm still feeling like it's a go with my jumbo chevron idea.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP