Pixel Perfect

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

My previous company designed an office space for a marketing and graphics firm that won quite a few awards. What a dream client, right? Their main objective was not to see how many workstations they could cram in a 2,000 s.f. floor plate. They just wanted a cool space that inspired them to do cool work {and obviously a functional floor plan}

I love this pixel sofa, found here. If I were to have the opportunity, in the future, to design for a similar clientele, wouldn't a concept based on pixels be the coolest?

Think of the possibilities with carpet tiles.


High-Heeled Foot in the door October 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM  


Love the new blog header. It is so you!

Did you make it yourself?

Also side note on the chevron. So excited you are going to do that! I would love to do the same in my home. Ah one day.

Anyway you might want to contact the people over at Dabney Lee at Home. They are a stationary company and at their booth for that stationary show they had massive chevron stripes that seemed to be on the walls with contact paper of some sort. There were green and I know you want blue, but they might have info on the supplier.

Hope that helps!

Have already gone over to Marianne's blog and told her that her and Brooke must come visit you in Boston and that I will drive there as well to meet up with all.

Maybe if we keep bugging her she'll give in!

Stephanie Sabbe October 9, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

ha, ha I know. I had to put the deer heads on there since I've been talking about them for 3 months. No one is going to hire me. They'll think I'm going to put animal heads on their walls too.

Deliciously Organized October 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

How fun is that sofa? Wow, love it. It would be a dream to design that office....

Jaime October 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Such a cool sofa- it would be quite the statement piece in a room and you wouldn't worry about stains! :)

LindsB October 9, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

That sofa would look perfect in an office- I Hope you get a client like that up here soon!!!!

Kristin October 9, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

I have been trying to sell the hub on a carpet tile look like that forever. Sigh.

pve design October 10, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Perfect for a studio with flair and or a designer working with color, reminds me of the Paul Smith Stripes....I love those colorful carpet tiles.

pve design October 10, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Contact the Architect Christine Griffin, I know she would be happy to help you with your class.
My son loved the off site classes and seeing the construction.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP