Moleskin Notebooks

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009

Photobucket

I bought Mr. Sabbe a moleskin notebook for his birthday last week. He had been talking about wanting a journal/notebook to help him keep track of his thoughts and to-do's in the hospital. Ever since my first semester of design school I have adored moleskin notebooks. So I thought...cute husband + cute journal = perfect gift.

He opens the package and his first words are...This is what white people like!

I laughed out loud {never in a million years would I have guessed that to be his first response}. I replied yes dear, and you are white.

5 comments:

Honeybee Ministries October 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Apparently it what Puerto Rican people like too! I have this on my list of things I need to buy. I heard Mark Driscoll talking about them in a sermon he did on planning. I've been dying to get my hands on one ever since. :)

Deliciously Organized October 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

I love that website. I have to link the page to friends all the time. My favorite out of all stuff white people like is # 87, Outdoor Performance Clothes. So funny! Great gift to Mr. Sabbe! I haven't used those before but hear they are amazing.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/03/11/87-outdoor-performance-clothes/

Emily October 4, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

I love the comment he made! Have you ever gone to the site "Stuff White People Like"? Check it out!

Also, I think I am around on the 13th of Oct. Shall we all get together again? YAY!

Oh I just saw that Carlee mentioned that site. HA

Dallas Shaw October 5, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

i just stocked up on a few new ones today!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Lili October 7, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Seriously rolling on the floor laughing!!! Okay, now, I'm crying and have to pee! I can't believe that site has made it past the NAACP!!! Yay for "stuf white people like.com"!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP