Uncle Buck

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009



Hello handsome.

I was catching up on some AT reading over the weekend and discovered there are people that were "so over" the deer chic look in 2008! Now I knew there were people who were never into it in the first place, but we've been there and we're over it!? Come on people, slow down. It took me months to find one that I could afford.

And how about that chevron! I decided to go tonal instead of searching the world for the perfect shade of navy blue contact paper, and it worked out better than I could have ever imagined. I love it. It goes on my top 3 list of favorite DIYs.

I've decided to name him Uncle Buck after the 1980's blockbuster and because most of my life I have associated deer heads on walls with my very own uncles.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP