Designer's Home Tour {Jenny in Knoxville}

>> Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jenny and I go way back. We sat across from each other during studio, our first year in design school. During our second year in school I once referred to Jenny as my school BFF. She scolded me for the school suffix, so I dropped it and we became real BFFs. The following years we were Senior Thesis partners, #1 fans of Jessica Simpson during her Newlywed years, and Jenny stood in my wedding 9 months pregnant {literally, wedding was on Saturday, baby was born on Tuesday}

Jenny is a dear friend and fantastic designer. While I have worked mainly in the commercial world the past 6 years, Jenny has focused more on residential design. Every time I visit, her house gets cuter and cuter and this week I was lucky enough to get some pictures in my inbox.




 
 
 
 
 
She's promised kids room pictures next. She has the cutest kids and kids rooms I have ever seen. Jenny, we're holding you to it!

7 comments:

LeslieJ October 13, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

LOVE that artwork over the couch? is it mixed media or...?

Emily October 13, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

She is so very talented! LOVE the dark floors and the colorful lamps she uses.

LindsB October 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Wow, what a house! I love the ghost chairs, the side table in the family room, the blue lamp, the rug in the office- it is all just so pretty!

Yes Jenny- kids rooms please!!

Laura@JourneyChic October 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Wow! So pretty. I love lots of things about those rooms, especially the great art in the living room, cool variety of table lamps, and the unique pedestal table in the dining room. Nice mix of rustic + modern!

Lauren October 15, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Ahhh...she has the lucite chairs that I have been drooling over! I want and love! Also...LOVE, LOVE the artwork over the couch! I would LOVE to see a closer look. Amazing!

Kami October 18, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

LOVE the window treatment fabrics in the office and breakfast room.

Lili October 18, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

I flippin' love the table!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP