Designer's Home Tour {Jenny's Bedroom}

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

This is turning into Jenny week and I love it. I have been sick the past few days and have not felt like blogging. But I keep getting more and more cute pictures of Jenny's house in my inbox so it's just too easy. Here is her master bedroom. I adore this robin's egg blue color. And isn't the headboard great.


Don't you want to sit here and read a book? I do. Look how cute those babies are in the top left.
 


This last one is a close up of her bathroom wallpaper. Don't you love it!? Thanks again Jenny.

Tomorrow... Addalee's room!

9 comments:

LindsB October 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

I'd love to curl up in that room right now and read a good book, ok design magazine- its such a soothing room!

Lauren October 15, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Love the colors and mirrors! I've had my eye on a chaise for my room...and I'll take Jenny's! :)

Design Esquire October 16, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Wow - it's beautiful! I love how peaceful it is.

Emily October 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Loving the room! That ceiling is amazing too! I keep staring at it.

carlee October 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

The chair is so cozy! I love the color of that room. Gorgeous.

carlee October 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

p.s. i hope you feel better!

Sara W October 16, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

i actually like this, yes. :)

Lili October 18, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

I want to just pick up everything in her house and move it to mine... Is this possible? Can you please make this happen? =)

Andry October 20, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Wow really nice collection of Bedroom Furniture in different styles and designs.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP