Sneak Peak {curtains}

>> Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I still do crafts.
I promised Mr. Sabbe I would buckle down on my job hunt after we returned from all of our travels. Which are not quite over. We go back to Memphis in a week and a half! to see a pretty bride and some very missed, very dear friends. But I sent out 6 resumes yesterday and had a job interview, which adds up to the most productive Monday of my stay at home career.

Here is a sneak peak at the curtain panels I told you about last week (I still have a lot to do). I slipped in a couple of dupioni silk stripes to add a little fanciness. But honestly, how fancy can you be with a grill on your window?

Zoe is not supposed to be on the coffee table, and she knows this. But it is so freakin' hot here, and that grill prevents us from putting an ac unit in the front, I can't punish her for finding a cool spot. I may go lay on the coffee table later.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP