Introducing...

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The newest addition to the Sabbe household...
I had central heat and air my entire life until moving to Boston. When calling around to inquire about apartments, we made a lot of people laugh when explaining that this would be one of our requirements.

Please excuse the dirty window. When I asked the building owner to clean them, he told me "they don't do that". Can they say that? I'm on the second floor , he asked me why I couldn't lean my body outside. Seriously?

That is also a sneak preview of our new blackout bedroom curtains (I'm not quite finished). My husband loves me more than ever for making them blackout curtains. To come home after an all night call and have the option to make the bedroom into a cave makes him very happy.

Below is what we picked out today for the living room curtains...we'll see how it turns out.

No bedroom pics today. I lied. I opted for the free day at the MFA instead of cleaning.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP