Felix Dolittle

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009

My mother-in-law works at a cute little stationary shop in Knoxville, TN. While visiting her this past weekend she got my wheels turning about picking up a few of the upscale lines they carry and showing them out of my weee little Boston apartment. So I decided to do a little research about what Boston already offers. I found and immediately fell in love with Felix Dolittle's designs.


Every invitation is a series of custom watercolors. And he's not just an artist, he's a story teller. Watch his interview with Martha below. His personality is sweeter than his work. He calls himself "Dolittle" because he got teased at previous jobs for doing too much and he draws and paints very, very small because he got in trouble in school {in Hong Kong} for drawing at all.

p.s. Brooke, I think the South needs something like this asap.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP