New Bedroom Curtains

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009

I mentioned these in the previous post. Do you recognize the fabric? If you've been down the shower curtain isle at Target lately you might. I bought two, cut each in half and tacked another 1/2 yard of solid brown to the bottom of each. I also sewed the tabs to the top and cut the grommet holes off. I was really hoping the skinny bar I bought for $1.99 at Ikea would fit through the grommets, but it didn't. I really like them. My white on white bedroom needed something fun.

And because it's just the way I was made, I gave my craft nook a little make over. I added doors to the shelves, changed the shade on the pendant, and simplified the wall art. It was fun before, but there was just too much going on. I may add some bar hardware to the doors, I haven't decided yet.

Oh, and I finished our extra long bedskirt to hide our extra large underbed storage. It makes me sooo happy not to see all the junk under the bed. To think...I used to have a 900 s.f. attic plus an outdoor storage building three short months ago.
We leave for Maine in the morning. Mr. Sabbe is beside himself with excitement. I think he has told me 200 times today, as he packs every bit of gear he was able to lug up to Boston, I better be happy I'm married to an Eagle Scout....and I am.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP