Baby Face

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009

Among many, many other things I would like to do when I grown up, I day dream of becoming a professional photographer. I always enjoy sweet children's photography the most.

I found Nicole's site earlier this week. These shots are some of the sweetest I've seen.
UPDATE: Check out this link to Nicole's favorite shots. So awesome. Love the morning faces.

This last one is my favorite. Look at her little prissy pose! love


Lili August 15, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

These are really cute! I think my fav is the girls at the lemonade stand.

LindsB August 17, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

aww I love the third one down- so cute!

nicole hill gerulat August 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

thank you for featuring my work!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP