Today is a Sad Day!

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I woke up this morning very excited.

I was ready to tackle this.

I had this and this.

And this...ready to go.

And then I read this.

I, along with 9 other Downline Students, have been preparing to take a mission trip to Honduras for the past couple of months. I was so excited. I have never been on a mission trip. I was going to teach a class, to a group of women, based on Dr. Robert Coleman's Master Plan of Evangelism. It would have been my first time to teach the Word of God in a classroom type setting.

I was very excited. I was flying out in the morning.
Then I woke up, and the airport is closed.

Please pray for the people of Honduras. Some were traveling very long distances to attend this conference. They were taking time off of their jobs, finding care for their children...all to come and learn more about discipleship.

Do you believe in spiritual warfare? I do.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world against the spiritual realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand." Ephesians 6:10-13

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP