Into the Woods

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

a short train ride from the city

will get you here

Mr. Sabbe passes the Arboretum everyday on his way to work. So this week he had a quick response to my Saturday morning question-What do you want to do today?

The rain was finally gone! {at least for the time being}And I finally got to wear the sunhat I made three weeks ago.

Boston is not quite the booming metropolis of NYC, but it was still nice to escape, to be submerged in green
{to get outside the walls of my teeny apartment}

Zoe did her thing... holding down the fort.
{grrrr.....guard cat}

Later that night we went down to the Esplanade and watched the fireworks. It was a good first holiday in a new city.


LindsB July 6, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

love that hat!

Glad you had a great 1st 4th of July here :)

Sad to say I have never been to the Arboretum- one of these weekends the BF and I will have to make a trip- it looks beautiful!

Haven and Home July 6, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Love the hat and the cat!!!

Lili July 6, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Looks very nice and way to go Zoe for holding down the fort!

Sarah :) July 6, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

First of all, LOVE the hat!

It is so nice to get out of the house. I don't have a job either so I completely understand needing to get out.

Have a great week!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP