New Skirt

>> Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inspired by these.

I think next time I might button the flap from the inside and not the outside. I think it would lay better on that one hip. Other than that I like it. And for $7 of fabric + 2 hours of sewing, I really like it.

Why am I sewing? Because I'm supposed to be packing. Why are things so much more fun when you are not supposed to be doing them?


LindsB July 28, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Seriously, that skirt is so cute!! I cant believe it only took you 2 hours, that thing would have taken me WEEKS haha

And, I'm totally down for a Boston bloggers get together!! Actually I would be beyond excited about it.

I also would be excited about a sewing lesson, dancing lesson, and a photography lesson from you :)

Stephanie Sabbe July 28, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

ha! well I'm not equipped to teach you how to dance or take a picture. Let's both do a little research and see if there are already any groups that meet up. If not, you pick the place and date and I'll make a cute blog flier type thing and then we'll try to comment on everyone's blogs in Boston:)

LindsB July 29, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Hmm, a place? Well what kind of event do we want, like just a hang out thing or going somewhere and doing something?

hmm, brainstorming....

bluehydrangea July 31, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Cute skirt and before I even clicked on the link I thought hmm..that looks like Anthropologie!

Lili July 31, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Very qute! Too bad I'm not in Boston for this get together. Have FUN and blog about it! =)

Kelly August 4, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

You are so talented! I can't wait for your Etsy shop to go live!!:)

Her name was Lola August 5, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

This is just too fabulous. I wish was creative enough to make clothes as fabulous as Anthropologie!

Thanks for finding me.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP