Monday's Theme: Productivity

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

step one: set up a shop {check}

step two: make stuff to put in shop {may be a few weeks. I'm currently packing for a trip to Nashville, then we head to Maine, then back to Memphis. August is busy}

Look for my Grand Opening around mid September.

p.s. I am interviewing to teach an Intro to Sewing Class at the Boston Center for Adult Education.
How fun right! Keep your fingers crossed.


Blueprint Bliss July 27, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Okay, I'm so jealous about your possible little job. I'm mentally checked out of the commercial design world. If I get laid off next week- I may focus on my invitations and etsy shop. Might as well!

LindsB July 27, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I'll take lessons from you!! That sounds like an awesome class :)

PS- cant wait for your etsy shop and if you feel like showing anyone pics before you have them up to see, I'm your girl :)

Stephanie Sabbe July 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Lindsey-My idea is totally for the NE city girls, so we'll have to do a advertisement swap in the next couple of months.

Sarah Amelia July 27, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

I'm just a *little* excited about the big etsy debut! It is sure to be a success! Inspires me to get crackin' on my own...!

Creategirl July 27, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Ohhh you have me curious about your new shop! I would love to post about it, we are all lucky to have you in "beantown"! When BAEC accepts you let me know and I will spread the word, your class will be filled in no time

Heather July 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

I'm in Boston and would LOVE to take a sewing class from you. I've been in awe of the projects you have posted. Good Luck!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by 2009

Back to TOP